Website Muslim Aid PK
Purpose of the Post:
The objective of this post is to provide an independent, objective, assurance and consultancy service to add value and improve Muslim Aid Pakistan (MAP) operations. Secondly, to help the organisation to achieve its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
· Determine Internal Audit scope and develop annual plans.
· Undertake Audit assignment both into financial and programmatic aspects of program through conducting Audit within Muslim Aid Pakistan various departments.
· To conduct any reviews or tasks requested by the Country Director, Trustees, the Audit Committee and Senior Management, provided such reviews and tasks do not compromise the independence or objectivity of the Internal Audit function
· Assist MAP Management in monitoring of Audit actions list undertaken by different department.
· Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
· Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
· Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
· Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
· Maintain open communication with senior management and audit committee.
· Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
· Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
· Conduct investigation and interrogations, depending on assignment.
· Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
· Undertake the design and delivery of new Audit initiatives.
· Support the design and delivery of the Control Self-Assessment process as required.
· Facilitate, coordinate and share its learning/feedback into the system as per Management guidance.
· To collate a detailed and thorough risk register and associated processes.
· To be aware of the latest issues on risk management.
· To promote a risk management culture.
· Develop and deliver workshops, training and presentations as and when required.
· To make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed, report on the findings and recommendations and monitor management’s response and implementation.
· To assist in providing both management and the Audit Committee with an opinion on the internal controls and value for money in the charity.
· To monitor the Audit, follow up process and ensure the action plan has been met according to deadlines. Need to ensure each point has been dealt with and risk has been mitigated.
· Keep up to date with all internal policies and guidelines to ensure compliance.
For application submission: https://www.rozee.pk/r454o
Duration: 1 Year (extendable)
Office location: Islamabad.
Last date to apply: September 30th, 2019.
(Please note that we need this position on urgent bases, so management reserves the right to call the candidate/s before due date.)
CVs received from Rozee.pk will only be entertained. For complete Job description & other details, interested candidates can visit at mentioned address/link or Muslim Aid website: www.muslimaid.org.pk
“In case of issues while applying for this position via www.rozee.pk , please call us at +92 51-2305356-8, during office hours (Monday to Friday) or you can reach us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org within due date. Kindly mention the post name in the subject line and explain the issues faced while applying though www.rozee.pk job portal followed by screen shot of error faced while applying from Rozee”. In case on non-provision of evidence, your application will not be entertained.
All are encouraged to share/forward this email to potential candidate/s.
To apply for this job please visit www.rozee.pk.