Under the supervision of the Program Manager and Head of Mission (HoM) the “Grants and Partnerships Coordinator” will, in general, coordinate and be responsible for all the activities related to Cesvi Pakistan local partnerships and grants management, specifically ECHO grant(s): Furthermore, Grants & Partnerships Coordinator will provide/coordinate.
- Technical backstopping to sub-grantee(s) to ensure quality programme delivery at field level and effective grant(s) management in general.
- That compliance and all contractual obligations along with the timely and quality implementation of multiple grants/projects with specifying focus on ECHO grants/contractual obligations.
- Coordination with programme staff to periodically gauge the progress of the project(s), processes, and outcomes.
- Work with finance unit to ensure financial internal/external audit compliances in the project implementation, also to make sure appropriate burn rate for Cesvi, consortium partner(s) and local implementation partner(s) through regular monitoring and follow-up at various stages of the project implementation.
- Effective compliance with upwards and downwards programme accountability principles across the project implementation.
- Channelize energies for effective pre-positioning and positive relationships developed with key donors, partners, and potential allies, specifically ECHO.
- In particular that reporting guidelines, formats, philosophy, deadlines for each project and donor is communicated clearly and standardized across the country programme for new and on-going projects.
- Supervise the timely completion of surveys and studies, including but not limited to baseline, ending, Pre and Post KAP, PDMS, etc.
- Under the supervision of the HoP & HoM, effective management and strengthening relations with ECHO, other ECHO partners in the country, Alliance 2015, AFCAR and local NGOs partners.
- Report writing with high-quality writing skills and timely submissions. Meeting donors and Cesvi requirements.
- Support and contributes with MEAL unit to the monitoring activities of the ongoing project(s).
- To act as consortium’s point of contact for all communication with ECHO related to project implementation, including the organization of donor’s field visits, project presentation and review workshops, etc.
- Representation of Cesvi, in coordination with the HoP & HoM, vis-à-vis partners (including Alliance-2015), stakeholders, clusters and coordination body and fora, and any other appropriate networks aiming at raise Cesvi’s profile within the country.
- Performing other duties as necessary and/or as required.
Master’s degree in Social Sciences, development studies or equivalent.
5-6 years of proven experience in development/humanitarian sector, in managing international development programs and liaising with government officials and donors. Proven experience in project planning, proposal development, report writing, resource mobilization, networking, partnership building and working with INGOs. Demonstrated experience in contract management and resource mobilization from key institutional donors especially ECHO. Experience of working in KP & Tribal District (formerly FATA is an advantage).
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task, ability to work under pressure meeting deadlines in a fast-paced fluid environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to build rapport with staff, partners, government officials, donors, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Creative and flexible with problem-solving skills.
- Strategic planning & Leadership skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism and diplomacy.
- Ability to confidently represent oneself to high-level officials.
- People management particularly coaching and influence management.
D) TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Competency MS Office and use of statistical packages live EXCEL, Access, SPSS and program management tools, and procedures.
- Budgetary control and financial management, including the ability to understand financial data.
- Project management skills
JOB LOCATION AND LEVEL OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
The post is located in Islamabad occasional field travel to project sites in Sindh, KP & Tribal Districts.
Contract Duration: One Year (extendable)
Gender: No Preference
Career Level: Mid-Level
Job Grade: III
Salary & Benefit Range: 2 Million to 2.5 Million Pak Rupees Yearly
Cesvi has a zero tolerance approach to any harm to, or exploitation of, a child or a vulnerable adult by any of our staff, representatives or partners.
Cesvi commitment to being a safe organization begins with the staff recruitment process which includes meticulous checks, such as criminal records checks or check disclosure of previous convictions, to ensure children and vulnerable people are safeguarded and abuse is prevented. Safeguarding checks are part of the selection process performance.
Kindly submit your application/resume (maximum 4 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Sunday 29th September 2019. Clearly mention “Position Title” you are applying in the subject line of your e-mail. Multiple applications by one candidate will be rejected.
Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. Interviews will be held in Islamabad. TA/DA for the interview will not be covered by Cesvi. Cesvi is an equal opportunity employer and encourages those from diverse backgrounds to apply. To learn more about who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.cesvi.eu
Please mention at least two recent professional references in resume, one of them being your present/recent supervisor/manager. Do not wait for the deadline as Application will be processed on a rolling basis.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .