The editorial team at Valnet Inc. is looking for a writer to contribute news and features articles geared towards parents, and covering topics that surround subjects like pregnancy, babies, and health (among so many more!).
Are you a dynamic and driven writer, who is dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest viral trends? If so, then you are just what we’re looking for! As a freelance writer, you will create original, informative and eye-catching articles that parents are craving to read.
Do you think you’d be a great fit for our team? Do you have the skills to become a valuable and productive member? Then don’t miss the chance to be part of our team, and apply today!
- Write a minimum of 1 news or features article per day, 3 days a week. Daily output depends on the ratio of news (500 words – short form) and features (800 + words – longer form) content.
- Must produce articles mornings (GMT) and weekends.
- Engaging and eye-catching writing sample about pregnancy, babies, or parenting
- Links to your published work
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
- Research skills
- Excellent English grammar and writing
- Takes direction
- Social media knowledge
- SEO/SEM and CMS awareness
Our team will get back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered. If you are committed to generating articles with high audience engagement, apply now! We look forward to collaborating with positive and inspired candidates, always.
To apply for this job please visit valnetinc.applytojob.com.